The other week I headed to The Body Shop (TBS) to purchase 1 of my favourite skin care item, the Tea Tree Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser. I had decided to switch to foam cleanser now because it is softer on the skin. It doesn’t help that when I went into the store, there was a 20% sale on all items for members so I picked up a few items to try (Prices in brackets are in original price):
- Tea Tree Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser ($22.90) – I had this few years ago and had started to use it recently because I don’t want to waste the product. This foam cleanser is suitable for acne skin as foam doesn’t aggravate your skin on the surface as you cleanse. I like the after smell of tea tree oil.
- White Musk Eau De Toilette ($56.90) – I would not purchase this perfume if I didn’t have a 50% voucher on me. I had liked white musk for a long time but just couldn’t afford to buy it at a higher price.
- British Rose Soap ($11.90) – When the British Rose series was launched, I was tempted to get at least 1 of the items and only now I got this.
- Grape seed Gloss Serum ($26.90) – I tried the tester and I LOVE the smell! I have frizzy hair so I’m hoping this serum will make a difference to my hair once I start using it.
- Vitamin E Sink-In Moisture Mask 8ml ($4.90) – I just bought it because I had always wanted to try the Vitamin E series.
- Skin Clearing Toner 60ml ($8.90) – I received this for free because I had bought over $79. Yikes. I picked this toner out of the body wash because toner is more beneficial for me as I use them often for my skin care routine.
And that’s all for this time’s haul. Until next time, take care!